Friday 7 September 2012

First week

Well that was the first week. Inset was information overload, but having spoken to other longer standing staff they felt the same as us newbies!

I have six of my seven classes and there are some real characters. Some good and some bad.

The first real revelation is that the kids don't realise that your lesson isn't planned. This scares me a little as I could get away with mediocrity I don't want to be mediocre.

More detailed plans and getting into he swing of lesson planning will start this weekend now I know what I am doing.

Always be grateful of the support staff and praise more than blame.

Start of the lesson is really important especially using it at the end.

Next week is a full week so expect a more tired mr c next week!

One word for the week eclectic.